Life Chemicals has proven its leading position on the market, keeping high product and service standards with assured more than 90 % purity, as confirmed by LCMS and/or 400MHz NMR.
NMR LabThe NMR Laboratory is equipped with three spectrometer consoles:
- Varian® GEMINI 2000 400 MHZ with an Oxford Instruments superconducting magnet
- Varian® VXR-300 300 MHz
- Varian® Gemini 200 MHz
- Ready for ¹H, ¹³C, ¹⁹F, ²⁹Si, ³¹P measurements and advanced 2D NMR techniques, such as, COSY, NOESY, HMQC, HSQC, INADEQUATE, etc.
- The Laboratory’s daily output amounts to 200+ ¹H NMR spectra
Analytical Chromatography LabThe Laboratory is certified according to ISO/IEC 1025:2006, with the following tools being available:
- Agilent® 1200
- Agilent® 1100
- Over 10 types of columns
- Agilent® 5975C GC/MSD
Variation of measurement parameters as per client’s requirements can be provided (e.g., wave-length of detector, mobile phase type). The Laboratory’s daily output is over 200 samples.
Analytical LabThe Laboratory is well-equipped for comprehensive physico-chemical analysis, including:
- Water determination by Karl Fischer Titration (Titroline KF SCHOTT Instruments)
- Qualitative and quantitative determination of functional groups in organic compounds
- Qualitative and quantitative determination of salt form of organic compounds
- Quality control of solvents and inorganic compounds
- Measuring optical activity (POLAX-2L, ATAGO polarimeter)
- Melting point verification (OptiMelt MPA100)