The Life Chemicals Library of Bioactive Compounds contains 8,000 small molecules that have been tested in functional, binding and other biological assays and have confirmed their bioactivity in vitro and/or in vivo against various biological targets of pharmaceutical interest. The Library has been designed on the basis of ChEMBL database version 21.
Key features of the Library:
- Every structure is supplied with a link to its Compound Report Card and Bioactivity summary;
- Having been tested in more than 500 different assays the compounds from this set have confirmed their biological activity against almost 200 different biological targets;
- The compounds are supplied as 50 uL of 10mM DMSO solutions in 384 well plates, 320 samples per plate;
- All compounds are more than 90% pure;
- Analytical data (LC-MS and/or NMR) are available for every sample;
- Re-supply in larger amounts is guaranteed;
- Total price for the library is USD 20,000.00 (USD 2.50 per compound).
Please click herehere to download bioactive_pre_plated_set.zip file.